Medical is the most prominent career options in the world. Thousands of Indian medical students confront the challenge of getting into a good medical school for further education every year. Few students pass the entrance exams for government universities, while others continue to hunt for opportunities at private universities. The majority of students are unable to pay the hefty fees demanded by private universities. In such situations, international medical universities step in to save Indian medical students. Many universities in various nations provide affordable MBBS and other medical programmes, which is absolutely not the case in Indian Universities or Colleges. Young medical students are choosing foreign countries to pursue their dreams for many important and unavoidable reasons. The admission procedure being simple is one such reason. Students can study in English as well as any other foreign language. The fee structure is also pretty affordable for the medical courses.
Advantages Of Studying MBBS Abroad
- Universities abroad do not charge donation or capitation feeslike Indian universities.
- Apart from the yearly fee, medical universities in India charge huge amount as a donation or capitation fee.
- In comparison to the Indian private colleges, the fees of private medical colleges in abroad are very low in between the range of 2.5 Lakhs – 4.5 Lakhs every year.
- To secure admission in private medical colleges abroad, there is no need to give any kind of entrance test.
- Admission in private medical colleges abroad will be strictly based on your performance in standard 12th and on first cum first served basis.
- Also, preference will be given to the students with more than 75% of marksin their standard 12th exam.
- The campuses across many different countries like China, Ukraine, Russia, Philippines etc. have world-class infrastructure and they also provide modern equipment in the hospitals.
- The universities abroad are equipped with modern equipment of study.
- You may also be wondering how can be the cost of living in abroad less.
- But this is true. Though most of the countries to study abroad are from Europe, they have a very low cost of living .
- If you study in Asian countries like China, there also the cost of living will be very low which is in between 7k to Rs.15k per month.
- Of course, your lifestyle would also be responsible for the cost of living in any foreign country.
- The students who study in foreign countries are surrounded by fellow students from different countries, having different cultures and backgrounds etc. and thus they get international exposure.
- Also, due to the large population, countries like China provide great opportunities for MBBS students to get exposed to a large number of patients.
- If you choose to study abroad, then you will get an opportunity to see the world.
- You will experience a brand new country with a new culture, new looks, customs, and traditions.
- You will see new terrains, museums, landmarks, and natural wonders of your host nation.
- By studying abroad you get an excellent opportunity to learn new languages, like languages which are specific to that country. Studying any new language will be easier when you learn it in a country where it has originated
- When you return home after completing your study abroad program, you will be having a new perspective on language skills, culture, a great education, and willingness to learn.
- And your future employers would get definitely attracted towards your skills, experience, and education which will be beneficial for your future career as you will be able to get the best job offers in your home country.
- When you start studying abroad you will start living in a completely different environment and you will start managing everything on your own.
- Thus, you will learn how to be independent and responsible.
- Loneliness is the only thing which will teach you to take your own decisions and also it will also teach you to tackle everyday problems.
- This will improve your personality and self-confidence.